1. It was an enormous project.
2. Many people had different opinions about how to do it.
3. It cost huge resources both financially and otherwise.
4. People around the world are now inspired by such an amazing feat.
5. One of the biggest challenges in designing the world’s tallest building was dealing with the external forces on the building, just as winning the fight against bullying requires minimizing the level of resistance in today’s society.
Q: Why would we compare the World’s Tallest Building to the Fight Against Bullying?
A: To demonstrate how the ideas and perseverance of a single individual or small group can make almost anything possible!
Tip: Don’t be afraid to set massive goals, ask for the help of others and use your persistence muscle to work toward achieving your goals.
Learn more about how to reduce bullying by going to www.standupagainstbullying.com